Community Engagement Manager
WBGL is a radio ministry striving to build deeper relationships with our listeners and the communities we serve as a part of the listener-supported New Life Media network covering most of Illinois, Western Indiana, and Northeast Missouri. This full-time role of Community Engagement Manager based in Champaign, IL, leads the charge in creating, planning, and executing events and promotions that further this goal.
To do this job well, you must…
- Be organized and manage details on multiple projects
- Address a problem creatively and facilitate solutions
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills
- Be able to work some evenings and weekends at station events
- Communicate well with staff and the public
- Know the strengths of the small team you manage and delegate well
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and set up and tear down at events
Joining the team at WBGL means working alongside creative, fun-loving, real people who love Jesus and work hard. You will find a place where you can explore opportunities to grow through attending conferences, building connections and being empowered with resources to do your job well. Staff members have attended CMB’s Momentum and regional summits, the God’s Radio Girls Retreat in Estes Park, the Global Leadership Summit and more in just the last year. Our team loves to celebrate special events together and to support each other through daily prayer together.
To join our team, visit WBGL’s website and complete the form. No phone calls please. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. EOE. Applications accepted through June 15, 2018.
To apply for this job please visit www.wbgl.org.