The Family-Appleton, WI
Account Executive-Full Time
The Account Executive will build relationships with businesses, churches and non-profit organizations throughout the Sheboygan and surrounding areas and secure underwriting sponsorships.
Essential Job Duties:
- Initiate face-to-face contact, develop and maintain strong working relationships with all clients i.e. lunch meetings or at their place of business per designated territory or account list.
- Proficient in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clients by networking, cold-calling, canvassing, referrals and other means.
- Prepare spot proposals, agreements, and schedules for potential and current sponsors.
- Prompt follow-up service is required at the desired pace of the sponsor.
- Develop radio script concepts in coordination with the sponsor and the stations copywriter.
- Prepare and maintain accurate client files containing past agreements, orders, and scripts.
- When necessary, record client’s spot at their place of business.
- Attend station promotional events as needed i.e. concerts, live remotes, business expo’s, etc.
- Attend training seminars as determined by the Chief Business Development Officer.
Faith Based Expectations:
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Represent the station(s) to businesses, churches and non-profit organizations with integrity.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
- When appropriate minister, pray, and share the gospel with sponsors and listeners.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- High-energy/self-motivated – able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Compelling – excellence in motivating potential clients to see the benefits that The Family and its mission will bring to their business.
- Teachable – open to correction as well as willing to adapt to market changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook software packages.
Experience and Education:
- College graduate preferred.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a track record of being a top performer referred.
- Provide own transportation to travel to client locations – Gas allowance provided. Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and proof of insurance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 + pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
If you feel you are interested and qualified, please email Carsin Poole, Carsin@hrconsultingpartners.net with the subject line “Account Executive”.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to Carsin@hrconsultingpartners.net