MULTIMEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER – Full-Time
Do you enjoy working and seeing small business owners succeed and along with their employees who live, work, and play right here in the Twin Cities? When you hear the word “no”, do you right away figure out ways to hear the word “yes”? Do you understand the real meaning of persistence day in and day out? Are you a sales professional who feels bogged down with countless reports that take you away from sales on a daily basis? Do you believe in a team environment, but also know that you need to deliver your portion of the goal for the team to thrive?
Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is in growth mode and we are looking for an experienced Multimedia Account Manager to sell our four (4) radio stations: AM 980 The Mission (Christian Teach/Talk), AM 1280 The Patriot (News/Talk), Business 1440 KYCR (Business News/Talk), and our brand new radio station, Wellness Radio 1570 KDIZ (Health/Wellness). We also offer our audience an all-digital station, theFishTwinCities.com (contemporary Christian music). A member of our multimedia marketing team is truly on the “front-lines” serving our loyal listeners and interacting each day with our local advertising partners.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for the following actions for success:
- Prospecting, securing appointments, and growing our new business efforts.
- Write specific proposals and only address the prospects hopes and dreams when it comes to a marketing campaign.
- Write and coordinate commercials and messages for local businesses associated with our radio stations and web sites.
- Act as an liaison between clients and our stations as you service the client’s changing needs.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Assist in special radio station events and promotions as needed.
- Complete weekly prospecting and sales reports.
If you think you fit this role with Salem Media Group- Twin Cities, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Have a proven track record of success in sales, especially working with local businesses.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and supportive personality conducive to building rapport with clients and staff.
- Enjoy using your fantastic written and oral communication skills!
- Know the basics to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Being able to manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively.
- That you are reliable and punctual!
- Goal-achievement oriented and that you strive to improve.
What’s the compensation?
- We’ll determine based on experience, but we offer a small base salary plus a generous commission package.
- We also provide medical, dental, and eye care after 60 days of employment
- 401k plan
Apply online at salemmedia.com
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit salemmedia.com.