Account Executive – Radio Advertising Sales
Salem Media Group / 94FM The Fish
Are you looking for a career which is challenging and rewarding?
A job opportunity that connects you with Middle Tennessee business owners and ministry partners?
Interaction with other dedicated hard-working team members within a high integrity work culture?
Look no further! 94FM The Fish is seeking to hire a Media Consultant/Account Executive in Nashville. 94FM The Fish (WFFH/WFFI/WBOZ) is proudly part of the Salem Media Group family.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques and new ideas
- Contact local businesses to develop new revenue through the sale of commercial advertising time and other station products
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating on air radio, online and digital mediums
- Retain current business and develop new business contacts
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, self-motivated; professional appearance a must
- Ability to overcome objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media
- Radio, Television and/or outside media sales experience preferred but not required
Sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on Careers / Search / Nashville and apply online with a resume and cover letter.
Salem Media Group, through its Salem Radio Group, is the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company providing Christian and conservative programming. Salem owns and operates 119 radio stations nationwide, with 73 stations in the top 25 media markets.
Salem Media Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.salemmedia.com.