Salem Media Group/Philadelphia (News Talk WNTP 990AM and WFIL 560AM Philadelphia’s Christian Radio) has an opening for a Brand Manager/Program Director.
The Brand Manager/Program Director will be responsible for all aspects of brand management including: programming, operations, production and marketing.
- Provide leadership and oversight in the execution of an excellent on-air sound and image for the stations, with the goal of growing and expanding audience engagement and response.
- Ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations and Salem Media Group policies.
- Be responsible for the training, supervision, and scheduling of programming personnel.
- Perform on-air as a station personality either live or via voice tracking.
- Appear at station events as the face of the station as needed.
- Be organized and able to create systems to accomplish an excellent on-air sound.
- Work with production director to create and produce station imaging and promos.
- Manage the daily functioning of automation system
- Coordinate digital audio streaming processes including web and app based systems.
- Work with promotions director to maximize all promotional aspects for the stations along with all digital assets including websites; social media presence; and other emerging technologies.
- Work with sales staff for on-air and promotional execution of sales promotions.
- Several years of experience in radio programming/production/operations management is vital.
- Knowledge of digital automation systems (ENCO knowledge and experience a plus).
- Proficient in digital audio editing and production using various software packages.
- Ability to understand and program to the conservative and evangelical listening audiences.
- Ability to solve problems with creativity.
- A positive and energetic style, with high integrity, strong work ethic and ownership of outcomes.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Salem Media Group is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative news talk and Christian and family-themed programming. Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for the Brand Manager/Program Director Philadelphia position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.SalemMedia.com →