K-LOVE is looking for our next evening on-air personality – You’ll be responsible for hosting evenings on our network, developing engaging and compelling on air content, handling some light production, and appearances. In addition, the right candidate will foster a strong, ‘customer service’ approach toward our listeners and will thrive in a collaborative environment, while always being open to individual/team growth and development.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Freedom to create compelling content
- Fun, low pressure work environment
- A+++ studios with all the tools you need to be successful
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Vacation & Holidays
- Opportunity to pray for our listeners daily & enjoy a ministry environment
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an On-Air Talent in a major market or Network. (PPM experience a plus!)
- Experienced in creating and communicating compelling and entertaining content.
- Be able to accept consistent coaching, and implement new concepts easily.
- Engaging presence in front of a crowd.
- Have strong social media skills & be tech savvy.
- The ability to share your faith in a real, authentic way.
To be considered, please visit our careers page: www.klove.com/jobs. You’ll need to submit your resume AND demo.
To apply for this job please visit www.klove.com.