Freelance Talk Radio Producer
Job Number: R10004195
Brand: Fox News Channel
Job Type: Editorial, News, Production
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Job Posting Date: August 8, 2018
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
Fox News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for more than 14 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Fox News Talk Radio has a RARE opening for a Freelance Producer on the fastest growing Talk Radio Network: Fox News Talk! As the Producer you are smart and possess creative and forward thinking to continue the success of a Nationally Syndicated Talk Program.
You will be assigned the following shift: Monday to Friday – 8:00AM to 4:00PM
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, book guest and handle talk show call screening
- Manage multiple platforms related to the nationally syndicated talk program
- Handle Live Talk Programming and work closely with talent, associate and executive producers on a daily basis
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Audition and ENCO experience preferred
- Digital, mobile and terrestrial content creation to meet business development needs and affiliate relationships
- Totally immersed in the news cycle, have good writing skills as well as Internet and digital audio editing experience
- Experience booking guest, talk show call screening, and strong research skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit 21cf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.