The Family Radio Network, Inc.
Classification: Part-Time Position (Approx. 10-17 hours per week, nonexempt)
Location: 88.5 coverage area in Central Wisconsin
Reports To: Promotions Director
Benefits: Please see current benefits policy
The goal of our promotions team is to represent and spread the word about The Family Radio Network, Inc. in spreading our mission by helping all people in our communities draw closer to Christ and through our mission in broadcasting the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners. Assist with the execution of station events, promoting the station at events, and working with client sponsors. Interact with our passionate listeners, give away merchandise and operating station booths. Contact and organize volunteers to help at station events.
Essential Job Duties:
- Execute radio station promotional activities at event locations including set-up and take down tents, tables, sound system, etc.
- Update, communicate and organize volunteers (Street Team) to help at events.
- Interacting with listeners
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, positive & fun personality
- Passionate for the station, and the vision and mission of The Family.
- Team Player
- Emcee at events, as needed
- Maintain safe operation of company vehicles, equipment, and other promotional tools.
- Operate station vehicles and technical/promotional equipment, as needed
- Must be strong at multi-tasking
- Must be flexible to work varying hours including evenings and weekends.
Faith Based Expectations:
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
- Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and donors.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- Strong verbal communication
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer Service experience
- Voice radio spots, as needed
- Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, have and maintain an Excellent Driving Record. May need to use personal vehicle, as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
-send resumes’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com