Family Life Radio – Social Media and Marketing Specialist
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Use your talents and expertise to make an impact for Christ in our world. For over 50 years Family Life Communications has been communicating the love of Christ through our network of radio stations. Come and be part of a great team!
The Social Media and Marketing Specialist will develop and manage the organization’s social media strategy for brand awareness to promote engagement and further the message of the ministry through key content distribution. This role works within the Development and Marketing department and services of both Family Life Radio and Intentional Living ministries to support their respective missions, ensuring a brand aligned voice that engages current and potential constituents.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, New Media, or related field; or combination of education & experience
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in social media work; including experience creating content
- Experience writing and editing for the web
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of best practices across all major social media outlets including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools
- Knowledge of social media management systems, particularly WordPress
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic design skills, including experience with Photoshop
- Must possess excellent writing and editing skills including superior spelling and grammar
- SEO knowledge
Our cutting-edge team provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to use your gifts and talents to serve Christ, you may visit our website for a complete position summary at www.myflr.org/careers to learn more about the position and how to apply.
*No submissions will be considered without a completed/signed employment application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.myflr.org/careers →