If you have a passion for excellence in radio broadcast engineering, and to further the Kingdom for Jesus Christ, this job is for you! Use your talents and expertise to make an impact for Christ in our world. For over 50 years Family Life Communications has been communicating the love of Christ through our network of radio stations.
The Chief Engineer, Michigan. under the guidance of the Chief Broadcast Systems Officer, is responsible for the installation and maintenance of broadcast equipment systems utilized at the Midland Michigan Broadcast Center and at FLC AM and FM transmission sites in Michigan and Wisconsin in compliance with applicable FCC regulations and good engineering practice.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field; or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum five (5) years successfully maintaining multiple high power AM and FM transmission systems, including directional AM arrays, resulting in legal and stable technical performance meeting good engineering practices
- Minimum three (3) years with network or station group engineering experience
- Minimum three (3) years of satellite uplink experience
- SBE Certified Broadcast Radio Engineer™ – (CBRE™) or ability to obtain within 12 months
- SBE Certified AM Directional Specialist™ – (AMD™) or ability to obtain within 12 months
- SBE Certified Broadcast Networking Engineer™ (CBNE™) or ability to obtain within 12 months
Our cutting-edge team provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to use your gifts and talents to serve Christ, please visit our website at http://www.myflr.org/job_openings/chief-engineer-midland-mi/to learn more about the position and how to apply, or send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org