General Manager – Christian Radio Ministry – Northeast
A Christian Radio Ministry in the Northeast has a full time General Manager position available for an experienced individual who is a born again believer with a heart for Jesus and passion for great radio.
We offer a great work environment where “can do” is our attitude and are looking for a person who puts ministry first and themselves, second. Is this you?
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the ministry, Team Leadership, Fundraising (on-air, on-line and direct mail), Daily Technical Operations and FCC requirements (includes transmitter moves), financial (from budgeting and forecasting to selling air time), Programming (includes oversight of production and daily logs), Major Event Planning and being the face of the station in the communities we serve.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be a team player and a willingness to adapt easily to changes as the station evolves
- A willingness to do what is asked with an attitude to serve for Christ (we work well together and “It’s not my job” is not part of our vocabulary)
- Positive attitude when interacting with anyone inside or outside the ministry
- Great computer and time management skills
- The ability to meet and keep strict deadlines while working on multiple projects at the same time
- And an openness to learn new things.
If you believe this is you and feel the Lord tugging at your heart to move on and apply for this position, please contact us.
Please send a resume, your salary requirements and include in your cover letter why you are the best person for this opportunity.
Any submissions without the requested information will not be reviewed.
Please send materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com